HOW I WRITE PEDESTRIAN

 This story is a very odd and a type of story that i would enjoy if there were other story's connected to this one and I have some thoughts in my mind on how to finish the cliff hanger. My first thought is finish were it ended but this time have Leonard having a gun because we still don't know if the police officer let him go or if it was someone in his home trying to hurt him. Another suggestion is DONT ADD TO MUCH DEATIL, that's another thing about books I hate they add to much details in what they're doing its just suppose to be what they are doing and how are they feeling , yeah its cool explaining how the day feels but when they add to much of that it just starts to become boring. Overall this story is amazing but the one thing i would change is the to much information that doesn't need to be added but other than that i highly recommend this story to other people because hopefully everyone start questing the book at the end and they want another story to this because that was my expression towards it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THREE FAVORITE WRITING JOURNAL

HOW I READ

Right To Your Opinion Essay