HOW I READ

When I read, and that's really rare when I do I get lost in the book thinking I'm part of the story witnessing everything that happens threw out the book. I get so lost into the book that I forget what's happening all around but it has to be a specific type of book to catch my attention and I'm not talking about no diary of a wimpy kid or anything like that I'm talking about real life events or murder books. I remember back in seventh grade being kind of interested in books but not really as i said but i do recall when I had to write in my agenda's and this one particular time he made us write our own mini book in agenda's and I wrote mine being so interested in what I wrote and I tried finding books just like how I wrote mine. As years went by i discovered these amazing books by different authors, the book I'm interested in right now is devil in the white city by Erick Larson and the thing with this book the timeline is back in the 1800s and those type of books are really interested when the timeline is back in the 1800s or 1900s.I get books aren't for everyone well that's because they haven't found there type of books yet, it may seem difficult to find the right one but its just an adventure when you do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THREE FAVORITE WRITING JOURNAL

Right To Your Opinion Essay